Pitfalls for the unwary include the fact that GCA does not always present with headache, and we now know that jaw claudication is a cardinal red flag warning of imminent vision loss," Dr.
What does JACL stand for?
JACL stands for Jaw Claudication
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of JACL
We have 3 other meanings of JACL in our Acronym Attic
- Java Application Component Kit
- Joint Action Council Kannur (India)
- Joint Advisory Commission Korea (US covert operation; Korean War)
- Just Another Contract Killer (game)
- Joint Acquisition CBRN(Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear) Knowledge System (US DoD)
- Japan, Australia, Canada, Korea, Switzerland, Norway and New Zealand
- Jacl Adventure Creation Language
- Japanese American Citizens League
- Jarcho Cannula
- Java Application Control Language
- Joomla Access Control List
- Journal of Armed Conflict Law
- Juneau, Alaska CityLink
- Japan Arts Connection Lab (Seattle, WA)
- Japanese Association of Clinical Laboratory Physicians
- Japan Association for Computational Mechanics
- Journal of Ambulatory Care Management (quarterly publication)
- Journal of the Association for Computing Machinery
- Just Another Code Monkey
- Joint Alliance of Companies Managing Education for Technology (Arizona State University; Mesa, AZ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other common symptoms of giant cell arteritis include jaw claudication (which occurs in about 40% of cases), fatigue, and fever.