The third edition covers the Java EE 5 platform and the Sun Java system application server 9.
What does JSAS stand for?
JSAS stands for Java System Application Server (Sun Microsystems)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JSAS
We have 9 other meanings of JSAS in our Acronym Attic
- Jones Stewart Angus Ranch (Kansas)
- Journal of Space Astronomy Research
- Joint Search And Rescue Center
- Joint Siberian-Alaskan Research Group on Russian America (est. 2004)
- JITF/JINTACCS Service/Agency Representative Office
- Joint Service and Agency Representative Office
- Job Seeking Assistance and Referral Program
- Joint Search And Rescue Request
- Jersey Shore Amateur Radio Society
- Java allied Secure Agent Server
- JFACC Situational Awareness System
- Joint Situational Awareness System
- Joomla Stand Alone Server
- Journal of Southern African Studies
- Joint Services Aviation Safety Conference
- Jersey Shore Area School District (Jersey Shore, Pennsylvania)
- Japan Society of Aerospace and Environmental Medicine
- Jewish School Assessment and School Improvement Process
- Journal of Southern Academic and Special Librarianship
- Judicial Service Association of Sri Lanka
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 LAMP technology to Java servers such as Apache Tomc at, BEA WebLogic, IBM Websphere, Sun Java System Application Server, and JBOSS.
Sun also plans to release the source code for agents to connect the web site authentication and web SSO technologies with the Sun Java System Web Server and Sun Java System Application Server.