Aonix PERC Ultra delivers the ease and efficiency of Java Standard Edition support without sacrificing integrity, performance or real-time behavior.
What does JSE stand for?
JSE stands for Java Standard Edition (formerly J2SE; Sun Microsystems)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JSE
We have 52 other meanings of JSE in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Society for Dying With Dignity
- Jamaica Stock Exchange
- Japan Shielded Enclosures Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Japan Shipping Exchange, Inc.
- Japanese Society of Echocardiography (heart health)
- Japanese Society of Electrocardiology
- Japanese Society of Endourology (est. 1987)
- Japanese Society of Ethnology (est. 1934)
- Java Script Editor (computer programming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NET Framework-based from anything Java-based, including Java Standard Edition, Java Enterprise Edition, Enterprise Java Beans (EJBs), AWT, SWT, Swing, Microsoft .
As expected, Sun also launched its high-end Java 2 Enterprise Edition yesterday (CI No 3,682), and issued a roadmap for the further development of Java Standard Edition, now aimed at PC, workstations and desktops, but soon to include a new client-oriented version of the HotSpot optimized Java virtual machine.