CocoBase's(R) Dynamic O/R Mapping(R) layer automatically creates maps and generates Container Managed Persistence (CMP), Bean Managed Persistence (BMP), Session Beans, Java Server Pages (JSP), and stand-alone Java persistence directly from the UML-XMI object model.
What does JSP stand for?
JSP stands for Java Server Pages
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of JSP
We have 96 other meanings of JSP in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Studies Program
- Japan-Singapore Petrochemicals
- Japanese Smile Party
- Japanese Society of Parasitology (est. 1929)
- Japanese Society of Pathology (est. 1911)
- Japanese Society of Periodontology
- Japanese Society of Phycology (est. 1952)
- Japanese Society of Psychopathology
- Japanese Surrendered Personnel (British government term for Japanese troops who surrendered after WWII)
- Jatiya Sramik Party (Bangladeshi Trade Union Organization)
- Java Servlet Programming (computing)
- Java Sketchpad
- Java Stored Procedure
- Jaworznickie Stowarzyszenie Pilkarskie (Polish soccer club)
- Jessup (Amtrak station code; Jessup, GA)
- Jeunes Sapeurs Pompiers (French: Young Firefighters)
- Job Safety Practice
- Job Search Program (various organizations)
- Job Shop (Scheduling) Problem
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, Java based Application Servers (such as BEA Web Logics or IBM WebSphere), use a combination of Java Server Pages (JSP) or servlets to access the web applications.
The Apache Group has licensed Sun Microsystems Inc's recently launched Java Server Pages technology for its widely used Apache web server, and will incorporate the code into its own open source licensing process.
Java Server Pages makes it easier to develop cross-platform Java servlets by enabling Java code to be inserted directly within an HTML web page.