3 include: Automatic discovery and monitoring of business transactions; Lightweight Transaction Profiling, with just 2 percent overhead under full load; Analyze Transaction response-time, system resource, JVM and Java Management Extensions (JMX) metrics in a single dashboard; and Supports monitoring and alerting on any code in an application.
What does JMX stand for?
JMX stands for Java Management Extensions
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of JMX
- Juedisches Museum Wien (German: Jewish Museum Vienna; Austria)
- Junior Maine Woodsman
- Jewish Music Web Center
- Joint Member Working Group (UK)
- Journal Watch: Women's Health
- Joint Municipal Waste Management Strategy (UK)
- Jeunesses Musicales World Orchestra (Valencia, Spain)
- Jean Monnet Working Papers (NYU Law School; New York, NY)
- Java Managed Web System
- Air Jamaica Express (ICAO code)
- Java Management Extensions Messaging Protocol (computer programming)
- Jazz Music Yesterday (album)
- Junior Musicians Yacht Club (band)
- Joint Municipal Zoning Ordinance (Newtown, PA)
- Jack Nicholson (actor)
- Japanese National
- Jason Newsted (bass for band Metallica)
- Jet Navigation
- Jimmy Neutron (cartoon character)
- Job Number
Samples in periodicals archive:
Managed Beans is part of Java Management Extensions technology, which supplies tools for managing applications, system objects, devices, and service-oriented networks.
Java Management Extensions (JMX) is a Java technology that provides the tools for building distributed, Web-based, modular and dynamic solutions for managing and monitoring devices, applications, and service-driven networks.
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2002 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD A new book on Java Management Extensions, or JMX, has been published by O'Reilly.