The company says NetBeans IDE is one of the first products to generate Java Foundation Class (JFC) code without the use of any third-party framework.
What does JFC stand for?
JFC stands for Java Foundation Class
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JFC
We have 73 other meanings of JFC in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese for Busy People
- Jordan Forum for Business and Professional Women
- Journal of Foodservice Business Research
- Japan Forum of Business and Society
- Joint Finance Battlefield System
- James Fenimore Cooper
- Jandakot Flight Centre (aviation business in Western Australia)
- Japan Federation of Composers
- Japan Finance Corporation (est. 2008)
- Japan Food Corporation
- Jazzercise Fitness Center (various locations)
- Jeffries Fan Club (band)
- Jesus Flipping Christ (polite form)
- Jet Fuel Control
- Job Finding Club (Canada)
- Jobs, Futures, Careers Staffing Associates (Camp Hill, PA)
- John from Cincinnati (TV show)
- Joint Finance Committee (Wisconsin)
- Joint Force Commander
- Joint Foreign Chambers (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The JFC-Swing user interface component is added to the Java Foundation Class library, replacing the unpopular and hard to use AWT Abstract Windows Toolkit.
TCC is an initial member of the Java Foundation class (JFC) which contributes to the formation and strategy of the Java Platform.