Secondly, they present the relevant data for Java Database Connectivity, iBATIS, Hibernate, Jaja Persistence API, and pureQuery in order to demonstrate the approaches discussed in the first part of the text.
What does JDBC stand for?
JDBC stands for Java Database Connectivity
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of JDBC
- Journal of Dental Biomechanics (SAGE-Hindawi Access to Research)
- Judith Davis Baer (Alexandria, VA)
- Junk Debt Buyer
- Justin Drew Bieber (musician)
- Japan Deaf Basketball Association
- Japan Dodgeball Association
- Japan Dragon Boat Association (est. 1992)
- Jerzee Devil Balisong Alliance
- James Dean Bradfield Appreciation Society (fan website)
- [not an acronym] database connection standard used by Java programs (Sun Microsystems)
- Joint Data Base Element
- Joint Donor Basket Fund (Nigeria)
- Janaki Devi Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (Mumbai, India)
- Joseph Dessert Branch Library (Mosinee, WI)
- Journal of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics
- Joan Dachs Bais Yaakov (Chicago, IL)
- Jaguar Development Club (Atari Jaguar fans developers)
- Jaguar Drivers Club (automobile club; various locations)
- Japan Dance Council
- Japan Digital Cellular
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Microsoft Corp will begin to offer the SQL Server 2000 driver for Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) free of charge this spring for licensed customers of SQL Server 2000.
New features include support for Linux, automatic maintenance of aggregate tables (for faster query response), the addition of extensions to the parallel table management utility (to enable faster loading of data with less data preparation), sampling for accelerated data analysis and support for Java DataBase Connectivity 2.