This third edition covers all major Java XML processing libraries, as well as the latest version of the Java API for XML Processing (JAXP) and Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB).
What does JAXP stand for?
JAXP stands for Java API for XML Processing (Sun Microsystems)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JAXP
- The Jackson Laboratory (Genetics research, Bar Harbor, Maine, USA)
- Java Api for Xml-Based Remote Procedure Call
- Java API (Application Programming Interface) for Restful Web Services
- Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (also seen as AXA)
- Java API (Application Programming Interface) for XML (Extensible Markup Language) Binding
- Java API for XML Databasing
- Java Application Programming Interface for eXtensible Markup Language Graphics
- Jacksonville Golf & Country Club (also seen as JGCC; Florida)
- Java API for XML Messaging (Java, XML, WSDL)
- Java API for XML Parsing
- Java API for XML Registries
- Jacksonville Real Estate Investors Association
- United States Junior Chamber of Commerce
- Junior Achievement Youth Entrepreneurship Program
- Japan-Africa Youth Network
- Joliet Area Young Professionals (Joliet, IL)
- Jaycees Against Youth Smoking (Peoria, IL)
- Joint Air-Defense Zone
- Journalists Association of Zanzibar (Zanzibar, Tanzania)
- Japanese Association of Zoos and Aquariums
Samples in periodicals archive:
This third edition covers all major Java XML processing libraries, including full coverage of the SAX, DOM, StAX, JDOM, and dom4j APIs, as well as the latest version of the Java API for XML Processing and Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB).