We were in Jasper, having left Banff and Lake Louise behind and checked into the sprawling Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge.
What does JPL stand for?
JPL stands for Jasper Park Lodge (Alberta, Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JPL
We have 138 other meanings of JPL in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Protection Knowledge Assessment (occupational therapy measurement)
- Journal of Post Keynesian Economics
- Joint Peace Keeping Forces
- Jaminan Pelayanan Kesehatan Masyarakat (Indonesian: Public Health Service Assurance)
- Jaminan Pemeliharaan Kesehatan Masyarakat
- Jaminan Pemeliharaan Kesehatan Masyarakat Miskin (Indonesian: Poor Health Care Security; government initiative)
- Jabatan Perkhidmatan Komputer Negeri (Malaysia)
- Jack Parsons Lives
- Jacksonville Public Library (Florida)
- Jam Programming Language
- Java/Perl Lingo
- Jefferson Parish Library (Jefferson Parish, LA)
- Jeffrey Peter Licon (actor)
- Jekotian Prime Legion (gaming clan)
- Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- John Peace Library (University of Texas at San Antonio)
- Johnstown Public Library (New York)
- Joint Planning and Liaison
- Joint Priority List
- Joliet Public Library (Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com) or a Mountain Caesar cocktail featuring clamato (tomato and clam juice) with celery and beef jerky served at the historic Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge (fairmont.
Enjoy 10 nights in Banff and Jasper from PS2725 per person with Ski Solutions, including flights from Glasgow to Calgary, accommodation at the Fairmont Banff Springs and Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, ski passes, massages, exercise classes and transfers.
TRAVEL TIPS Simon Baker was a guest of Crystal Ski, which has seven nights, room-only accommodation at the five-star Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge (see above) from pounds 705, including flights into Calgary and transfers, departing in March.
Accommodation in Jasper includes the luxurious, but affordable, Jasper Park Lodge where rustic charm, fireplaces and local hospitality help insulate you from the rock bottom temperatures outside.
Next year's conference is being planned for June 9-11, 2008 at Jasper Park Lodge.
Seven nights room-only starts at pounds 703 per person (two sharing) at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, from pounds 693 at Fairmont Banff Springs, and from pounds 585 per person at Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge - all five star properties.
You stay in the Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge that has luxurious lakeside cabins in a mountain setting that has been visited by everyone from the Queen to the Dixie Chicks.