About Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc (JLT) is an international group of Risk Specialists and Employee Benefits Consultants and one of the largest companies of its kind in the world.
What does JLT stand for?
JLT stands for Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group PLC
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JLT
We have 19 other meanings of JLT in our Acronym Attic
- Junior League of Saint Paul, Inc.
- Junior League of St. Petersburg (St. Petersburg, FL)
- Japanese Language School of Raleigh (Raleigh, NC)
- Joint Legislative Sunset Review Committee (California)
- Justice and Legal System Research (Ethiopia)
- Johann Ludwig Schneller Schule (German: Johann Ludwig Schneller School; Lebanon)
- Journal of the Law Society of Scotland (Law Society of Scotland; Scotland, UK)
- Joint Laboratory of Solid State Chemistry (Czech Republic)
- Joint Lynx Simulator Training Establishment
- J-Lay Tower
Samples in periodicals archive:
Elizabeth Stephens Head of credit and political risk analysis Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc "The share price losses have affected us as an insurance company and, of course, we have been affected by the declining economic growth.