The decrease of the Japanese yen against the US dollar and other main currencies was due to the statement issued concerning industrial production in Europe and US retail sales, which is expected to witness improvement, forcing the Japanese yen to decline more during today's trading.
What does JPY stand for?
JPY stands for Japanese Yen
This definition appears very frequently
We have 1 other meaning of JPY in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Productivity Working Group (various locations)
- Joint Protocol Working Group
- Joint Primary War Headquarters
- JPEG (Joint Photographic Experts Group) Wireless
- Joint-Powers Watershed Management Organizations
- Jabatan Pelajaran Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur (Malaysian government department)
- Japanese Public Works Research Institute (civil engineering)
- Japan Exchange (finance)
- Japanese Pharmacopeia X
- Jackson Park Yacht Club (Chicago, IL)
- Just Pulling Your Leg
- Jack and Queen (playing cards)
- Jetstar Airways (IATA airline code)
- Johnston Atoll
- Parcel Post Postage Due (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Jabir Quality Award (Kuwait)
- Jackson Quigg Associates Ltd. (UK)
- Japan Quality Assurance (est. 1957)
- Japanese Quality Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
22 billion Japanese Yen was signed to improve the sewerage and drainage system in Lahore.
As a client function, Dynamic DNS Service provides a specific host name for a dynamic IP address, allowing you to maintain your SpaceTag Server without a static IP address (30-day free trial before purchasing it at Japanese Yen 300 a month).
Last year was marked by one of the narrowest ranges for the Japanese yen in over a decade.
Throughout the second quarter of 1998, the Japanese yen weakened consistently, depreciating 4.