What does JSGI stand for?
JSGI stands for Japanese Standards for Geographic Information
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JSGI
- Jain Society of Greater Cleveland (Cleveland, OH)
- Japanese Society of Gold Coast (Australia)
- Jerusalem Strategy Gaming Club
- Joint State Government Commission (Pennsylvania)
- Japanese Society of Golf Course Architects (Tokyo, Japan)
- Joint Service Guidance and Control Committee
- Japanese Society of Gastroenterological Endoscopy
- Journal of Secondary Gifted Education
- Java Speech Grammar Format (defined by VXML forum)
- Japanese Society of General Hospital Psychiatry
- Journal of the Society for Gynecological Investigation
- Joint Service Ground Mask
- Joint Service Graduate Medical Education
- Jonesoft Generic Mod Enabler
- Joint Service Graduate Medical Education Selection Board
- John Simon Guggenheim Memorial Foundation
- Japan Society of Gynecologic Oncology (est. 1975)
- Japanese Society of Gynecologist and Obstetrician (Fukushima Medical University School of Medicine)
- Joint Service General Purpose Mask
- Joint Services Graves Registration Service Office