the database includes standards from such organizations as British Standards Institution, ASTM International, European Committee for Standardization, Japanese Standards Association, and the International Organization for Standardization.
What does JSI stand for?
JSI stands for Japanese Standards Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSI
We have 57 other meanings of JSI in our Acronym Attic
- Junior Senior High School
- Japan Society of Health Support Science
- Japan Society for Heat Treatment
- Japan Society of Hydrology and Water
- Japan Society of Hydrology and Water Resources
- Jaclyn Smith International
- Jantzi Social Index (Michael Jantzi Research Associates)
- Japan Securities Incorporated (Vietnam)
- Japan Spirit Importation (French automobile club)
- Japanese Society for Immunology (Tokyo, Japan)
- Java Services Infrastructure
- JCALS (Joint Computer-Aided Acquisition and Logistics Support) Standard Interface
- John Snow, Inc (Boston, MA)
- Joint Support Item
- Joint Surface Index
- Journal of School Improvement
- Journal of Social Issues
- Journal of Stomatological Investigation (oral medicine)
- Jozef Stefan Institute (est. 1949; Slovenia)
- Judicial Studies Institute (Dublin, Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He continued working for ECL in a consulting role and became part of the associate research staff of the Japanese Standards Association, where he founded the Quality Research Group.