The Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology held a meeting of its directors in Tokyo on Jan.
What does JSPN stand for?
JSPN stands for Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology (est. 1902)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSPN
We have 4 other meanings of JSPN in our Acronym Attic
- Jindal Steel and Power Ltd. (New Delhi, India)
- Journal of South Pacific Law (University of the South Pacific School of Law; Vanuatu)
- Jurong Shipyard Pte Ltd
- Japan Society for Production Management
- Japanese Society for Palliative Medicine
- Jeumont Systèmes pour Pompes et Mécanismes (French: Jeumont Pumps and Systems for Machinery)
- John Shao Portfolio Management Inc. (Plano, TX)
- Journal de Santé Publique de Madagascar (French: Journal of Public Health in Madagascar)
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Machine Industry
- Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing
- Journal of the Society of Pediatric Nurses
- Japanese Society of Pediatric Oncology
- Japanese Society of Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Jit Sin High School Philharmonic Orchestra
- Joint Space Program Office
- Joint Systems Program Office
- Jamaica Service Program for Older Adults
- Joint Senior Psychological Operations Course (US DoD)
- Joint Space Operations Center (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The move by Zenkaren, which has called for the change since 1993, follows a decision by the Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology earlier this year to change the Japanese term ''seishin bunretsubyo,'' which means ''mental breakdown disorder.
The Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology released guidelines in May 1998 allowing sex-change operations under certain conditions.