What does JSPHCS stand for?
JSPHCS stands for Japanese Society of Pharmaceutical Health Care and Sciences (Japan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Japan Society of Physical Education, Health and Sport Sciences
- Japan Society of Plumbing Engineers
- Japan Society of Political Economy
- Japan Society of Professional Engineers
- Japanese Society for Pediatric Endocrinology
- Jefferson Scale of Physician Empathy (Thomas Jefferson University Hospital; Philadelphia, PA)
- Japanese Society of Psychopathology of Expression & Arts Therapy
- Java Server Page Fragment (file extension)
- Joint Small Projects Fund
- Joint Staff Pension Fund
- Japan Sports Promotion Institute
- JMAR Precision Systems, Inc.
- Joint School of Photographic Interpretation (UK MoD)
- Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference (Elsevier, BV)
- Jonathan Shapero Private Jeweler
- Japan Soft Pvt Ltd (Sri Lanka)
- Jemez Springs Public Library (Jemez Springs, NM)
- Jersey Shore Public Library (Jersey Shore, PA)
- Jindal Steel & Power Limited
- Jindal Steel and Power Ltd. (New Delhi, India)