The finding was reported at the 49th annual meeting of the Japanese Society of Periodontology.
What does JSP stand for?
JSP stands for Japanese Society of Periodontology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSP
We have 96 other meanings of JSP in our Acronym Attic
- Jack Straw Productions (Seattle, WA)
- Jacketed Soft Point (bullet)
- Jackson Structured Programming (COBOL programming method)
- Jamboree Shoulder Patch (BSA)
- Japan Socialist Party
- Japan Studies Program
- Japan-Singapore Petrochemicals
- Japanese Smile Party
- Japanese Society of Parasitology (est. 1929)
- Japanese Society of Pathology (est. 1911)
- Japanese Society of Phycology (est. 1952)
- Japanese Society of Psychopathology
- Japanese Surrendered Personnel (British government term for Japanese troops who surrendered after WWII)
- Jatiya Sramik Party (Bangladeshi Trade Union Organization)
- Java Server Pages
- Java Servlet Programming (computing)
- Java Sketchpad
- Java Stored Procedure
- Jaworznickie Stowarzyszenie Pilkarskie (Polish soccer club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Details of the research will be presented at the 49th Annual Meeting in Spring for the Japanese Society of Periodontology scheduled on April 28 and 29.