In: Proceedings of the Joint Meeting of the 70th Annual Meeting of Japanese Society of Parasitology and the 53rd Annual Meeting of the Japan Society of Medical Entomology and Zoology; 2001.
What does JSP stand for?
JSP stands for Japanese Society of Parasitology (est. 1929)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSP
We have 96 other meanings of JSP in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Standoff Weapon
- Junior Sailor of the Year
- Jack Straw Productions (Seattle, WA)
- Jacketed Soft Point (bullet)
- Jackson Structured Programming (COBOL programming method)
- Jamboree Shoulder Patch (BSA)
- Japan Socialist Party
- Japan Studies Program
- Japan-Singapore Petrochemicals
- Japanese Smile Party
- Japanese Society of Pathology (est. 1911)
- Japanese Society of Periodontology
- Japanese Society of Phycology (est. 1952)
- Japanese Society of Psychopathology
- Japanese Surrendered Personnel (British government term for Japanese troops who surrendered after WWII)
- Jatiya Sramik Party (Bangladeshi Trade Union Organization)
- Java Server Pages
- Java Servlet Programming (computing)
- Java Sketchpad
- Java Stored Procedure