Kofu Municipal Hospital said a test agent containing radioactive technetium was intravenously injected into 145 children aged 15 or under to examine the functioning of their internal organs, and that 84 of them received dosages in excess of the amount recommended by the Japanese Society of Nuclear Medicine.
What does JSNM stand for?
JSNM stands for Japanese Society of Nuclear Medicine (est. 1964)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSNM
- Job Service North Dakota
- Japanese Society for Non-Destructive Inspection
- Japanese Society for Neuroendoscopy
- Japanese Society for Neuroendovascular Therapy
- Japan Sea National Fisheries (Research Institute)
- Japan Sea National Fisheries Research Institute
- Japanese Society of Nutrition and Food Science (est. 1947)
- Japanese Special Naval Landing Forces
- Japan Society of New Metals
- Journal of Systems and Network Management (Springer)
- Just Stark Naked Magic
- Journal of the Student National Medical Association
- Joint School of Nanoscience and Nanoengineering (aka the Nanotechnology School; North Carolina)
- Japanese Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms
- Japan Spallation Neutron Source (Japan Proton Accelerator Research Complex; Tokai, Japan)
- Japanese Society for Neutron Science (physics)
- Justification for System New Start
- Jiya, Shreyansh, Nripendra, Timothy (book swap)
- Journal for the Study of the New Testament