Charles Antzelevitch, Executive Director and Director of Research of the Cardiac Research Institute (CRI) at the Masonic Medical Research Laboratory (MMRL), based in Utica, New York, presented the Keynote Lecture at the annual meeting of the Japanese Society of Electrocardiology.
What does JSE stand for?
JSE stands for Japanese Society of Electrocardiology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSE
We have 52 other meanings of JSE in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese Society for Dialysis Therapy
- Japanese Society of Diatomology (est. 1980)
- Java Shared Data Toolkit (Java Application Environment)
- Joint Strategic Deployment Training Center
- Japan Society for Dying With Dignity
- Jamaica Stock Exchange
- Japan Shielded Enclosures Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Japan Shipping Exchange, Inc.
- Japanese Society of Echocardiography (heart health)
- Japanese Society of Endourology (est. 1987)
- Japanese Society of Ethnology (est. 1934)
- Java Script Editor (computer programming)
- Java Standard Edition (formerly J2SE; Sun Microsystems)
- Job Search Engine
- Johann Strauss Ensemble (est. 1985)
- Johannesburg Stock Exchange
- Joint Service Effort
- Journal of Special Education
- Journal of Statistics Education