What does JSCPT stand for?
JSCPT stands for Japanese Society of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Joint Service Cost Position
- Joint Standing Committee of the Primates
- Joint Strategic Capabilities Plan
- Japanese Society of Certified Pension Actuaries (Tokyo, Japan)
- Joint Standing Committee on Public Accounts (South Africa)
- Japanese Society for Comparative Physiology and Biochemistry
- Joint Source-Coding Power Control
- Joint Select Committee on Parliamentary Privilege (Australia)
- Joint Steering Committee for Public Policy
- Japan Society for Cult Prevention and Recovery (est. 1995)
- Joint Standing Committee on Public Works (Australia)
- Joint Standing Committee Report
- Jordanian Society for Citizens' Rights
- Journal of Shopping Center Research (International Council of Shopping Centers Educational Foundation)
- Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research
- Journal of Surgical Case Reports (international online journal)
- Japanese Society for Chemical Regulation of Plants (est. 1966)
- Joint Service Container Refill System
- Japan Society of Cookery Science (est. 1968; Tokyo, Japan)