A part of this technology was presented in the 41st Annual meeting of Japanese Society of Clinical Neurophysiology, held in Shizuoka Prefecture, on November 11, 2011.
What does JSCN stand for?
JSCN stands for Japanese Society of Clinical Neurophysiology (International Federation of Clinical Neurophysiology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSCN
- Japanese Society for Clinical Microbiology (est. 1990)
- Joint Service Commendation Medal
- Journal of Seventeenth-Century Music (Society for Seventeeth-Century Music)
- Journal of Supply Chain Management
- Joint Service Chemical Miniature Agent Detector
- Johnson Space Center Management Directive
- JSC Management Instruction
- Japan Society of Composite Materials Journal
- Jahangir Siddiqui Capital Markets Ltd (Pakistan)
- Japanese Society of Child Neurology (Japan Pediatric Association)
- Joint Standing Committee on the National Capital and External Territories (Australia)
- Japanese Society of Clinical Neuropsychopharmacology (est. 1990)
- Japan Society of Clinical Oncology
- Joint Security Coordination Office (UN)
- Joint Staff Communications Office
- Jayawantrao Sawant College of Engineering (India)
- Journal of Symbolic Computation
- Joint Services Conference on Professional Ethics (now International Symposium for Military Ethics)
- Joint Synchronized Common Operational Planning Environment (JEFX-04)
- Joint Standing Committee on Treaties (Australia)