What does JSRPM stand for?
JSRPM stands for Japanese Society for the Rorschach and Projective Methods (psychology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Janusian Security Risk Management, Ltd.
- Japanese Society for Regenerative Medicine (est. 2001)
- Japanese Society of Ryodoraku Medicine (International Council of Medical Acupuncture and Related Techniques)
- Jimmy Stewart Relay Marathon (California)
- Japan Society of Risk Management for Preventive Medicine
- Joint Reception, Staging, Onward movement and Integration
- JOBS (Job Opportunities and Basic Skills) Student Retention Program (Aid to Families with Dependent Children; Ohio)
- Junior Science Research Project (Australia)
- Japanese Society for Rehabilitation of Persons with Disabilities (Tokyo, Japan)
- Juniper Services Redundancy Protocol (computing)
- Joint Services Records Research Center
- Japan Spine Research Society
- Judges and Solicitors Retirement System
- Japan Section of the Regional Science Association International (Tsukuba Science City, Japan)
- Japanese Society of Radiological Technology (Kyoto, Japan)
- Jefferson Shared-Ride Taxi (Wisconsin)
- Joint Short Range Technology
- Joint State Response Training System
- Joint Speech Research Unit