What does JSPE stand for?
JSPE stands for Japanese Society for Pediatric Endocrinology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSPE
- Joint Strategic Planning Document
- Journal of Sustainable Product Design (UK)
- Joint Sampling Probability Density Function (reliability)
- Joint Service Personnel/Skin Decontamination System
- Joint Strategic Planning Document Supporting Analysis (JSPS)
- Japan Society for Precision Engineering (Tokyo, Japan)
- Japan Society of Physical Education, Health and Sport Sciences
- Japan Society of Plumbing Engineers
- Japan Society of Political Economy
- Japan Society of Professional Engineers
- Jefferson Scale of Physician Empathy (Thomas Jefferson University Hospital; Philadelphia, PA)
- Japanese Society of Psychopathology of Expression & Arts Therapy
- Java Server Page Fragment (file extension)
- Joint Small Projects Fund
- Joint Staff Pension Fund
- Japanese Society of Pharmaceutical Health Care and Sciences (Japan)
- Japan Sports Promotion Institute
- JMAR Precision Systems, Inc.
- Joint School of Photographic Interpretation (UK MoD)
- Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference (Elsevier, BV)