What does JSPM stand for?
JSPM stands for Japanese Society for Palliative Medicine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JSPM
We have 1 other meaning of JSPM in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference (Elsevier, BV)
- Jonathan Shapero Private Jeweler
- Japan Soft Pvt Ltd (Sri Lanka)
- Jemez Springs Public Library (Jemez Springs, NM)
- Jersey Shore Public Library (Jersey Shore, PA)
- Jindal Steel & Power Limited
- Jindal Steel and Power Ltd. (New Delhi, India)
- Journal of South Pacific Law (University of the South Pacific School of Law; Vanuatu)
- Jurong Shipyard Pte Ltd
- Japan Society for Production Management
- Jeumont Systèmes pour Pompes et Mécanismes (French: Jeumont Pumps and Systems for Machinery)
- John Shao Portfolio Management Inc. (Plano, TX)
- Journal de Santé Publique de Madagascar (French: Journal of Public Health in Madagascar)
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Machine Industry
- Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology (est. 1902)
- Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing
- Journal of the Society of Pediatric Nurses
- Japanese Society of Pediatric Oncology
- Japanese Society of Prosthetics and Orthotics