What does JSNE stand for?
JSNE stands for Japanese Society for Neuroendoscopy
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Just Say No
- Japan Sports Nutrition Association
- Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (UK)
- Johor State New Administrative Centre (Johor Bahru, Malaysia)
- Joint Service Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Defense Equipment Assessment Program
- Japan Society of Northern California (San Francisco, CA)
- Joint Symposium on Neural Computation
- Japanese Society of Nursing Diagnosis
- Job Service North Dakota
- Japanese Society for Non-Destructive Inspection
- Japanese Society for Neuroendovascular Therapy
- Japan Sea National Fisheries (Research Institute)
- Japan Sea National Fisheries Research Institute
- Japanese Society of Nutrition and Food Science (est. 1947)
- Japanese Special Naval Landing Forces
- Japan Society of New Metals
- Japanese Society of Nuclear Medicine (est. 1964)
- Journal of Systems and Network Management (Springer)
- Just Stark Naked Magic