What does JSLTR stand for?
JSLTR stands for Japanese Society for Lymphoreticular Tissue Research
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Junior Service League of Paris (Paris, France)
- Journal of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
- Japanese Second Language Proficiency Rating
- Japanese Society for Language Sciences
- Journal of the Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons
- Joint Service Lightweight Standoff Chemical Agent Detector
- Japan Society for Laser Surgery and Medicine
- Japan Society of Laser Technology
- Japanese Society of Lacrimal Passage and Tear Dynamics
- Journal of the Society of Leather Technologists & Chemists
- Joint Spacelab Working Group (US NASA)
- Jabatan Sumber Manusia (Malay: Department of Human Resources)
- Jabber Session Manager
- Japanese Society of Melbourne (est. 1965; Japan and Australia)
- JEOL Scanning Microscope
- Jimmy Swaggart Ministries
- Job Site Measurement (architectural drawings)
- John Sidney McCain
- John Stuart Mill (British 19th century philosopher)