The company plans to make a presentation on Amino Index at the 48th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society for Inherited Metabolic Diseases to be held in November.
What does JSIMD stand for?
JSIMD stands for Japanese Society for Inherited Metabolic Diseases
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Japanese Society of International Law (est. 1987)
- Joint Staff Integration Lab
- JVX System Integration Laboratory
- Japan Society for Information and Management
- Japan Society of Industrial Machinery Manufacturers
- Japanese Society of Internal Medicine (Tokyo, Japan)
- Job Submission Information Model
- Joint (Warfighter) Simulation
- Japan String Instrument Makers Association
- Johnson School Investment Management Club (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- Japan Society for Information and Media Studies (University of Tsukuba Graduate School of Library and Media)
- Joint Simulation and Integrated Modeling System
- Joint Simulation System
- Joint Simulation System Enterprise
- Joint Simulations
- Joint Staff Information Network (US DoD)
- Joint Space Intelligence Operations Course
- Joint Systems Interdepartmental Operational Command (Beverly Hills Cop)
- Japan Society of Investment Professionals (now CFA Society of Japan)
- Joint Services Imagery Processing