The journal is affiliated to the American Society of Biomechanics (ASB), the International Society of Biomechanics (ISB), the European Society of Biomechanics (ESB), and the Japanese Society for Clinical Biomechanics and Related Research.
What does JSCB stand for?
JSCB stands for Japanese Society for Clinical Biomechanics
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSCB
We have 1 other meaning of JSCB in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Sports Club Association
- Japan Structural Consultants Association
- Japan Swimming Club Association
- Jericho Sailing Centre Association (Canada)
- Joint Stock Companies Act (UK)
- Junior Sprint Cars of America
- Johnson Space Center Amateur Radio Club (Houston, TX)
- Japan Society of Computer Aided Surgery
- Johnson Space Center Astronomical Society (Houston, TX)
- Japan Society for Cell Biology (Kyoto, Japan)
- Jet Sports Club of Brisbane (Australia)
- Joint Schools Construction Board (Syracuse, NY)
- Joint Stock Commercial Bank
- Joint Service Chemical Biological Information System
- Jackson State Community College (Jackson, TN)
- James Sprunt Community College (Kenansville, NC)
- Japan Securities Clearing Corporation (est. 2002)
- Japan Society of Clinical Chemistry
- Japanese Society of Clinical Cytology (est. 1962)
- Jefferson State Community College (Alabama)