What does JSCRP stand for?
JSCRP stands for Japanese Society for Chemical Regulation of Plants (est. 1966)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Joint Steering Committee for Public Policy
- Japan Society for Cult Prevention and Recovery (est. 1995)
- Japanese Society of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Joint Standing Committee on Public Works (Australia)
- Joint Standing Committee Report
- Jordanian Society for Citizens' Rights
- Journal of Shopping Center Research (International Council of Shopping Centers Educational Foundation)
- Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research
- Journal of Surgical Case Reports (international online journal)
- Joint Service Container Refill System
- Japan Society of Cookery Science (est. 1968; Tokyo, Japan)
- Japanese Society of Computational Statistics (est. 1986)
- Joint Service Combat Shotgun
- Joint Strategic Connectivity Staff
- Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation (mathematics journal)
- Journal of the Serbian Chemical Society
- Joint Services Command and Staff College (UK military)
- International Journal of Soft Computing and Software Engineering