15 Kyodo A Japanese satellite television broadcaster said Wednesday it will postpone the airing of a South Korean television drama originally scheduled to start next Tuesday because then actor playing the lead character has joined a relay swim to disputed isles in the Sea of Japan.
What does JSTV stand for?
JSTV stands for Japanese Satellite Television
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Japan Ship Technology Research Association
- Joint System Training Plan
- Jane's Simulation and Training Systems
- Jersey Shore Touring Society (Red Bank, NJ)
- Journal of Semiconductor Technology and Science
- Junior Scholars' Training Seminar (Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Washington, DC)
- Junior Science Talent Search Examination (India)
- Japanese Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
- Japan Society for Trenchless Technology
- Just Something to Think About
- Journal of Software Testing, Verification and Reliability
- Japan Small-Type Whaling Association
- All Japan Seamen's Union
- Jackson State University (Jackson, MS, USA)
- Jacksonville State University
- Japanese Society of Undergraduates (Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Boston, MA)
- Jewish Student Union
- Joint Strategy Unit (UK)
- Joint Support Unit (UK Ministry of Defence)
- Justice Statistics Unit (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The presenter, Kay Yamada, is a renowned specialist on English gardens, an award winner at Chelsea Flower Show and a celebrity on Japanese satellite television.
8 Kyodo Japanese satellite television provider SKY PerfecTV announced Thursday it will start airing Friday -- free of charge -- Al-Jazeera, a Qatar-based news network known for its coverage of the ongoing war in Afghanistan.