Fans of Japanese role playing games (or JRPGs as they are known) had waited patiently for a next-gen epic that would hopefully reach the heady heights of Final Fantasy VII, all in glorious HD.
What does JPRG stand for?
JPRG stands for Japanese Role Playing Game
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of JPRG
We have 1 other meaning of JPRG in our Acronym Attic
- Justice Policy Research Centre (University of Newcastle; Australia)
- Justice Policy Research Corporation (Sacramento, California)
- Justice, Peace, and Reconciliation Committee (Episcopal Church of Sudan)
- Justices of the Peace Review Council (Ontario, Canada)
- Justsystem Pittsburgh Research Center (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Joint Program Requirements Control Board
- John Paul Regional Catholic School (Baltimore, MD)
- Jefferson Parish Recreation Department (Department of Parks and Recreation; Metairie, LA)
- Johnson Pharmaceutical Research Development, LLC
- Joint Program Requirement Document
- John, Paul, Ringo, George (The Beatles)
- Jai Prakash Rozgar Guarantee Yojana (India)
- Japan Policy Research Institute
- Jiangsu Pesticide Research Institute Company Ltd. (China)
- Joint Personnel Records Imaging Group
- Job Performance Requirements List
- Japan Pacific Resource Network
- Journal of Pattern Recognition Research
- Journal of Public Relations Research
- Joint Publication Research Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Japanese role playing game that featured the talent of Hironobu Sakaguchi (of Final Fantasy fame) and Akira Toriyama (Dragon Ball Z) was too much to resist throwing hours into.
The game is a standard Japanese Role Playing Game (JRPG) and it's bogged down by a clumsy combat system and generic plot involving heroes, villains and giant mech-style knights and monsters.