In February, Sony sold one of its Tokyo office buildings to Japanese real estate investment trust Nippon Building Fund and one other investor for 111bn yen ($1.
What does J-REIT stand for?
J-REIT stands for Japanese Real Estate Investment Trust
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Junk E-Mail (Spam)
- Joint Mobility Analysis Support System
- Joint Modeling And Simulation System
- J-Modulated Spin-Echo (nuclear magnetic resonance technique)
- Japan-Newspaper Orikomi Advertising Agencies Association (Japan)
- Jackson and Pollock (healthcare science equation)
- Jameel Poverty Action Lab (Masssachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Japan Proton Accelerator Research Complex (Tokai, Japan)
- Japan Photovoltaic Expansion Center (Japanese Photovoltaic Energy Association)
- Joint Preflight Integration of Munitions and Electronic Systems (US DoD)
- J-Resolved Spectroscopy (nuclear magnetic resonance technique)
- Jam-to-Signal Ratio
- Journal on Selected Areas in Communications (IEEE)
- Joint Second Echelon Attack
- Journal of Student Award Winners (Lehigh University)
- Joint Synthetic Battle Space
- Joint - Simple Communications Programming Environment
- Joint Suppression of Enemy Air Defense
- Joint Second Echelon Interdiction
- Joint Signals Intelligence Simulation (JSIMS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
JRE has been a listed Japanese real estate investment trust since last September, sponsored by Mitsubishi Estate Co.
JRE), a Japanese real estate investment trust (REIT), with the outlook being stable.