In February, Sony sold one of its Tokyo office buildings to Japanese real estate investment trust Nippon Building Fund and one other investor for 111bn yen ($1.
What does J-REIT stand for?
J-REIT stands for Japanese Real Estate Investment Trust
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Junk E-Mail (Spam)
- Joint Mobility Analysis Support System
- Joint Modeling And Simulation System
- J-Modulated Spin-Echo (nuclear magnetic resonance technique)
- Japan-Newspaper Orikomi Advertising Agencies Association (Japan)
- Jackson and Pollock (healthcare science equation)
- Jameel Poverty Action Lab (Masssachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Japan Proton Accelerator Research Complex (Tokai, Japan)
- Japan Photovoltaic Expansion Center (Japanese Photovoltaic Energy Association)
- Joint Preflight Integration of Munitions and Electronic Systems (US DoD)
- J-Resolved Spectroscopy (nuclear magnetic resonance technique)
- Jam-to-Signal Ratio
- Journal on Selected Areas in Communications (IEEE)
- Joint Second Echelon Attack
- Journal of Student Award Winners (Lehigh University)
- Joint Synthetic Battle Space
- Joint - Simple Communications Programming Environment
- Joint Suppression of Enemy Air Defense
- Joint Second Echelon Interdiction
- Joint Signals Intelligence Simulation (JSIMS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NPR) - a Japanese real estate investment trust - has successfully completed its initial public offering in Japan.
Investment managers say they are steering clear of J-REITs, or Japanese real estate investment trusts, that peaked in 2007 and have faced major financial difficulties.
JRE has been a listed Japanese real estate investment trust since last September, sponsored by Mitsubishi Estate Co.
TOKYO -- Mori Hills REIT Investment Corporation (MHR)(TOKYO:3234), a Japanese real estate investment trust, announces that the presentation of results for the tenth period ended July 31, 2011 (from February 1, 2010 to July 31, 2011) is now available at http://www.
JRE), a Japanese real estate investment trust (REIT), with the outlook being stable.
The improvement was due to recovering demand in the real estate market, which saw Japanese real estate investment trusts (REITs) double their acquisitions during the year.
TOKYO -- Mori Hills REIT Investment Corporation (MHR)(TOKYO:3234), a Japanese real estate investment trust, announces that the presentation of results for the ninth period ended January 31, 2011 (from August 1, 2010 to January 31, 2011) is now available at http://www.