The Japanese Patent Office has issued Nutraceutix, Redmond, WA, patent number 5041651 for its BIO-tract delivery technology.
What does JPO stand for?
JPO stands for Japanese Patent Office
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JPO
We have 36 other meanings of JPO in our Acronym Attic
- Jawa Pos News Network (Indonesia)
- Jabatan Pertanian Negeri Pahang (Malay: Pahang Agriculture Department)
- Jabatan Pelajaran Negeri Sembilan (Malay: Negeri Sembilan State Education Department; Malaysia)
- Journal of Psychosocial Nursing
- Journal of the Peripheral Nervous System
- Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science
- Journal of Professional Nursing (also seen as JPN)
- Jnana Prabodhini Navanagar Vidyalaya
- Junge Presse Nordrhein Westfalen (German: Young Press North Rhine-Westphalia; Germany)
- Japan Philharmonic Orchestra (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Japanese Patent Office (JPO) had already declared the relevant patent invalid as of September 2005.
However, in a separate legal proceeding, the Japanese Patent Office has declared invalid Applera's Japanese Patent No.
Ironically, by the time he'd won patents in 47 countries, the Japanese patent office turned him down on the grounds that "[the invention] couldn't possibly work" and that somehow he was fabricating the claims.
The association, which is authorized by the Japanese Patent Office under the Ministry of International Trade and Industry, also accused a 34-year-old company president connected with the group.