Chairman of the Japanese Labour Camp Survivors Association, Arthur Titherington said: "I am very pleased.
What does JLCSA stand for?
JLCSA stands for Japanese Labour Camp Survivors Association (British prisoners of war group; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JLCSA
We have 1 other meaning of JLCSA in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Life Care Planning
- Julia Landon College Preparatory (Jacksonville, FL)
- Jordan Lectures in Comparative Religion (series)
- Junior League of Cedar Rapids (Iowa)
- Japan Lung Cancer Society
- Japanese Language and Culture Studies (Hokkaido University; Japan)
- Japanese Liquid Crystal Society
- John Lewis Coffee Shop, Inc. (now John Lewis Community Services; Iowa)
- John Lewis Community Services (Iowa)
- Junior League of Colorado Springs (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Joint Legislative Commission on Seafood and Aquaculture (North Carolina)
- Joint Legislative Committee On Science and Technology
- Joint Liaison Committee on Taxation (Hong Kong)
- Joseph Leckie Community Technology College (UK)
- Junior League of Champaign-Urbana
- Junior League of Champlain Valley (Vermont)
- Junior League of Central Westchester
- Jet Lag Disorder
- Job Location & Development
- Journal of Learning Disabilities
Samples in periodicals archive:
But Martyn Day, of London-based solicitors Leigh Day, which has represented the Japanese Labour Camp Survivors Association and the Association of British Civilian Internees for eight years on a 'no-win, no-fee' basis, last night said he was baffled by the Legion's comments.
Japanese Labour Camp Survivors Association chairman Bill Holtham, 75, stormed: "This is sick.
This is a sick idea," stormed Bill Holtham, 75, chairman of the Japanese Labour Camp Survivors Association.