What does JGS stand for?
JGS stands for Japanese Geotechnical Society (est. 1949)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JGS
We have 41 other meanings of JGS in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Geophysical Research
- Japan GHG Reduction Fund
- Japanese Gender Role Index
- Journal of Gender, Race, and Justice (legal publication)
- Japanese General Rules for Prostatic Cancer
- Jane Grossman Reporting Services (California)
- Journal Geophysical Research Supplement
- Japan Geriatrics Society (est. 1959)
- Japan-Greece Society
- Japanese Geological Survey
- Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Management (Rice University; Houston, TX)
- Jewish Genealogical Society, Inc.
- Job Grading Standard
- John Gower Society (poetry society)
- Journal of Glass Studies
- Journal of the Geological Society
- Japan Grass Ski Association
- Japanese Government Scholarship Alumni
- Japanese Graduate Student Association (Arizona State University; Tempe, AZ)
- Journalism Graduate Student Association (various schools)