95 Paperback New perspectives on language and education P53 The two American elementary schools studied here both implemented sequential Spanish and Japanese foreign language programs, but only one school produced a program that was sustainable and fully integrated into the life of the school.
What does JFL stand for?
JFL stands for Japanese Foreign Language (education)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JFL
We have 18 other meanings of JFL in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Foundation Kuala Lumpur
- John F. Kennedy Library and Museum (Boston, MA)
- Justice For Keith Mann Campaign
- John F Kennedy Middle School (Suffolk, VA)
- Just for Kids Quran Stories
- John F Kennedy School (Germany)
- John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School
- John F Kennedy University
- Japan FM (Frequency Modulation) League (commercial radio cooperative)
- Japan Football League
- Jersey Finance Limited (economic development organization; Channel Islands)
- Jewish Family and Life Media (Newton Upper Falls, MA)
- Joint Futures Lab
- Junior Football League
- Just for Laughs
- Japan Food & Liquor Alliance
- Japan Foundation, Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA)
- Jewish Free Loan Association (Los Angeles, CA)
- Joint Fuels & Lubricants Agency (Australia)
- Java Formal Languages and Automata Package (Department of Computer Science; Duke University; Durham, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among them are designedly ambiguous turn completion points, a case study from Osaka concerning the use of regional and standard Japanese in conversations, laughter and learning in Japanese foreign language classes, and critical approaches to teaching Japanese language and culture.