What does JACT stand for?
JACT stands for Japanese Association of Casting Technology (metals)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JACT
We have 1 other meaning of JACT in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of the American College of Surgeons
- JUMPS Automated Coding System
- Justice and Community Services (Australia)
- Japan Center for a Sustainable Environment and Society
- Japan Association for the Comparative Studies of Management
- Joint Air Communications of the Pacific (US Navy)
- Joint Airways Communications System Pacific Ocean Areas
- Jane Addams College of Social Work (University of Illinois at Chicago)
- Japanese Association of Certified Social Workers
- Japanese Animation Club of Tallahassee (est. 1996; Florida State University)
- Japanese Association of Clinical Toxicology (est. 1983)
- Joint Association of Classical Teachers (author group)
- Joint Association of Classics Teachers
- Journal of the American College of Toxicology
- Japanese Chamber of Trade and Industry Malaysia
- Joint Action Committee of Teachers Organisations (India)
- Jackson Area Comprehensive Transportation Study (Jackson, MI)
- Joint Air Combat Training System
- Japan Computer Usage Development Institute (Japan)
- Jet Air Control Valve