In October this year, the Japanese Association for Acute Medicine adopted a guideline that sets conditions such as allowing physicians to remove respirators from brain-dead patients or patients who are diagnosed to die within a few days.
What does JAAM stand for?
JAAM stands for Japanese Association for Acute Medicine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JAAM
We have 2 other meanings of JAAM in our Acronym Attic
- JICA (Japan International Cooperation Agency) Alumni Association Jamaica
- Junulara Alp-Adria Konferenco (Esperanto: Alp-Adriatic Youth Conference)
- Japan Association of Applied Linguistics (est. 1982)
- Jesus All About Life (Australia)
- Journal of Adolescent and Adult Literacy
- Journal of Afroasiatic Languages (Institute of Semitic Studies)
- Journal of the American Association for Laboratory Animal Science
- Japanese Association for Arid Land Studies
- Japan Association for Arts Management (est. 1998)
- Japan Association of Aesthetic Medical Inc.
- Just about a Minute (Italy)
- Just Another Art Movement (literary journal)
- Japan Auto Accessories Manufacturers' Association
- Journal of Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems
- Japan Association for the Advancement of Medical Equipment
- Journal of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Joint Air-to-Air Missile
- Journal of the American Association for Medical Transcription
- Japanese American Association of Northern California (San Francisco, CA)
- Japanese Architecture and Art Net Users System