At an event at the Japanese American National Museum in Los Angeles, participants adopted a resolution to ''stand up for the civil liberties and rights of all Americans.
What does JANM stand for?
JANM stands for Japanese American National Museum
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JANM
We have 2 other meanings of JANM in our Acronym Attic
- Junior Army-Navy Guild Organization
- Joint Army-Navy Grid
- Junior Achievement of Northern Indiana
- Joint Army-Navy Information Center
- Japan Animation Creators Association
- Jewish Academic Network for Israeli-Palestinian Peace
- Joint Army Navy Intelligence Studies
- Juvenile Abuse and Neglect Information System (West Virginia)
- Junior Achievement of New Jersey
- Jabatan Akauntan Negara Malaysia (Malay: Department of National Accountant of Malaysia)
- Journal of the American Naturopathic Medical Association
- Joint Army-Navy Machine Tools Committee (US DoD)
- Joint Army Navy NASA Air Force
- Joint Army-Navy-NASA/Air Force Publication
- Japan Non-Governmental Organization Network on Indonesia
- Japanese Association of Northeast Ohio
- Japan Network Operators' Group
- Joint Automatic Network Operating Procedure
- Java-oriented Active Network Operating System
- Joint Army-Navy Ocean Terminal
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Japanese American National Museum has a treasure of ordinary, yet extraordinary stories in its unique and innovative collection.
Some of our collaborators included the Japanese American National Museum, the Los Angeles Conservancy, the Central Library, the Ketchum Downtown YMCA, and the Glorious Repertory Company.
A couple of years ago, Hampton was touched by an exhibit titled "America's Concentration Camps" at the Japanese American National Museum in Los Angeles.
Today, Iino's community activities include: the Board of Governors for the Japanese American National Museum, the Little Tokyo Service Center, the Board of Trustees for the UCLA Foundation, the Board of Directors for the Keiro Retirement Home and is the chair of the Board of Directors of the Japanese American Community Cultural Center and the International Asian Advisory Committee of Los Angeles for Supervisor Don Knabe.
LOS ANGELES, April 18 Kyodo (EDS: CLARIFYING PENULTIMATE PARA) The head of the Japanese American National Museum (JANM) in Los Angeles on Friday told four relatives of three Japanese who were abducted to North Korea it would help raise U.
Allen Say's Journey: The Art and Words of a Children's Book Author," an exhibition of 55 original watercolors, is on view at the Japanese American National Museum, Los Angeles, Calif.