At the same time, based on the recent signing of the Japan-Singapore Economic Partnership Agreement, I intend to advance economic partnership with many nations and regions in the future.
What does JSEPA stand for?
JSEPA stands for Japan-Singapore Economic Partnership Agreement
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Journal of Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering
- Japan Society of English Language Education
- Japanese Society of Electron Microscopy (Tokyo, Japan)
- Joint Services Endgame Model
- Joint Services Environmental Management
- Journal of Structural Engineering and Mechanics
- Japan Society of Electrical Machining Engineers
- Job Skills Education Program
- Joint Services Electronics Program
- Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology
- Japan Society of Energy and Resources
- Japanese Society for Equilibrium Research (Kyoto, Japan)
- Joint Special Events Risk Assessment
- Jharkhand State Electricity Regulatory Commission (India)
- John Silber Early Reading Initiative (Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education)
- Japan Society of Educational Sociology
- Japan Solar Energy Society
- Japanese Society of Equine Science (est. 1990)
- Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
- Journal of Software Engineering Studies (Taiwan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yeo told a symposium in Jakarta that he and Indonesian Trade and Industry Minister Rini Suwandi have proposed to Japanese Economy, Trade and Industry Minister Takeo Hiranuma ''the selective extension of the Japan-Singapore Economic Partnership Agreement to Indonesia.
She said the Japan-Singapore Economic Partnership Agreement signed during the trip is an example of Japan's steps for economic reinforcement with partners in the Asia-Pacific region.