Initiating new programs, including training in Singapore and Thailand, and recruiting participants beginning from today Tokyo, July 31, 2012 - (JCN Newswire) - Fujitsu established the Japan-America Institute of Management Science (JAIMS) as a Hawaii-based nonprofit educational institution in 1972 in its efforts to contribute to the international community.
What does JAIMS stand for?
JAIMS stands for Japan-America Institute of Management Science (Hawaii)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JAIMS
We have 3 other meanings of JAIMS in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Association for International Health
- Jebel Ali International Hospital (United Arab Emirates)
- Journal of the American Institute of Homeopathy
- Japan Association for Individual Investors (Tokyo, Japan)
- John Adams Innovation Institute (Massachusetts Technology Collaborative; Westborough, MA)
- Judicial Accountability Initiative Law (North Hollywood, California)
- Jabatan Agama Islam Melaka
- Japanese Association of Integrative Medicine
- Journal of Accord Integrative Medicine
- Japan Analytical Instruments Manufacturers Association
- Journal of Advancing Information and Management Studies
- Juvenile/Adult Information Management System (software; Minnesota)
- Justice and International Mission Unit (Uniting Church in Australia)
- Japan Academic Inter-university Network (was JUNET)
- Java Advanced Intelligent Networks (Sun)
- Java APIs for Integrated Networks
- Joint Adoption Information Network (est. 2006; Atlanta, GA)
- Justice, Affection, Introspection, Nobility
- Jain Association of North America
- Jabatan Agama Islam Perak (Malay: Perak Islamic Religious Department)