Japan Sumo Association on May 26, 2011, approves a full report on an investigation into wrestlers' match-fixing scandal.
What does JSA stand for?
JSA stands for Japan Sumo Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSA
We have 140 other meanings of JSA in our Acronym Attic
- Jamaica Squash Association
- James Spence Authentication (memorabilia; various locations)
- Jammer System Analysis
- Japan Sabo Association
- Japan Securities Agents, Ltd.
- Japan Society for Archaea (microorganisms)
- Japan Softball Association
- Japan Sportfishing Association
- Japan Squash Association
- Japan Stretching Association
- Japan-Singapore Association
- Japanese Shipowners' Association
- Japanese Society of Adelaide (Adelaide, Australia)
- Japanese Society of Allergology
- Japanese Society of Anesthesiologists
- Japanese Society of Antioxidants
- Japanese Society of Auckland (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Japanese Standards Association
- Japanese Student Association
- Japanese Sumo Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
A recent survey by Japan Sumo Association (JSA) revealed 65 of its 700 members confessing involvement in illegal gambling on baseball, cards and other games, said media reports.
Sumo master Asashoryu criticized the Japan Sumo Association for not protecting wrestlers from the virus, telling Japanese media, "What they say and what they do are two different things.
When I came into sumo we didn't have sweatshirts," said Japan Sumo Association (JSA) official Isenoumi in support of the proposed guide, which could be formally approved next month.