The watches have built-in antennas to receive Japan Standard Time, but there are plans to use the electric wave technology in Britain in the future.
What does JST stand for?
JST stands for Japan Standard Time (GMT+0900)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of JST
We have 55 other meanings of JST in our Acronym Attic
- Junior Sailing Squadron of Thailand (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeshwara University (India)
- Joint Service Signal Unit (UK MoD)
- Japanese Sword Society of the United States
- Japanese Society for the Study of Social Welfare
- Journal of School Social Work (India)
- Japanese Society for the Study of Xenobiotics
- Japanese Society of Soil Zoology (Yokohama National University; Yokohama, Japan)
- Japan Science and Technology Agency
- Japan Solderless Terminal (est. 1957)
- Japan Steel Tower (steel structures)
- Jeunes Schaerbeekois Au Travail (French: Schaerbeek Youth at Work; Belgium)
- Job Standard Test (assessment; various organizations)
- Johnstown (Amtrak station code; Johnstown, PA)
- Johnstown, PA, USA - Johnstown Cambria (Airport Code)
- Joint Spatio-Temporal Filtering
- Joint System Test
- Joseph Smith Translation
- Journal of Science and Technology (biannual publication)
- Jubilee Sailing Trust (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Japan Standard Time from the Guiana Space Center in French Guiana.