The prototype robot was exhibited at the Robotics and Mechatronics Symposium of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers held on May 27-28, 2006 at the Okubo campus of Department of Science and Technology, the Waseda University.
What does JSME stand for?
JSME stands for Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSME
We have 8 other meanings of JSME in our Acronym Attic
- Jersey Shore Medical Center (Neptune, NJ)
- Joint Systems Manufacturing Center (formerly Lima Army Tank Plant)
- Junior Summer Math Camp (Texas State University; San Marcos, TX)
- Joint Service Multispectral Chemical Biological Detector
- Japan Society of Material Cycles and Waste Management
- Japanese Society of Mood Disorders
- Jharkhand State Mineral Development Corporation Ltd. (India)
- Jackson Society of Model Engineers
- Japan Society for Music Education
- Japan Society of Mathematical Education (est. 1919)
- Japanese Society of Microbial Ecology
- Jasidih Junction (railway; India)
- Joint Spectrum Management Element
- Journal of Software Maintenance and Evolution
- Journal of Strategic Management Education (Senate Hall Academic Publishing)
- Japanese Marine Equipment Association (trade association)
- Japan Society of Medical Entomology and Zoology
- James S. McDonnell Foundation
- Japan Society of Magnetic Fluids Research
- Japanese Society for Multiphase Flow
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sponsored by the American Society of Mechical Engineers and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers.