11 Kyodo The Japan Society of Fertility and Sterility will conditionally approve the holding of experiments to determine whether human sperm raised in mice or rat testes and implanted into human ova function normally, officials said Thursday.
What does JSFS stand for?
JSFS stands for Japan Society of Fertility and Sterility (reproduction)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSFS
- Joann and Stacy Show Survivor Fantasy League (Survivor Fiji)
- Jock Strap Fantasy League (fantasy football league)
- Japan Society of Fluid Mechanics
- Job Strategies For New Employees (book; Robert W. Lucas)
- Japan Slow Food Organization
- Japanese Society of Fisheries Oceanography
- Japan Society of Forest Planning
- Joint Service Fuze Plan
- Joint Strike Fighter Program Office (US DoD; Crystal City, VA)
- Japanese Snack Food Review (blog)
- Japanese Society of Fisheries Science
- Joint Service Fixed Site Decontamination (US DoD)
- Japanese Society for Food Science and Technology
- JCI Health and Safety Department
- Joint Fire Support Team
- Japan-Singapore Free Trade Agreement (Japan)
- Japan Society for Fuzzy Theory and Systems
- Joint Strike Fighter Training System
- Japanese Society of Farm Work Research
- Joint Service Fixed Site Decontamination
Samples in periodicals archive:
Iwamoto told the Japan Society of Fertility and Sterility that the count is larger than those reported in similar surveys conducted in the United States, Libya, France, Britain, Greece, Thailand, Nigeria and South Africa, he said.
Around 40% in the same group have low sperm counts, said the IVF Osaka Clinic in Higashi-Osaka, which said it will announce its findings at a conference of the Japan Society of Fertility and Sterility starting Thursday in Kagoshima, southwestern Japan.