Japanese seismic safety experts said Tuesday that the draft standards are largely in line with safety measures already adopted by the Japan Society of Civil Engineers and risk management guidelines for nuclear facilities in the country.
What does JSCE stand for?
JSCE stands for Japan Society of Civil Engineers (Tokyo, Japan)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSCE
We have 8 other meanings of JSCE in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese Society of Conservative Dentistry (Tokyo, Japan)
- Joint Source Channel Decoding
- Joint Standing Committee on Defence (South Africa)
- Jefferson Square Community Development Corporation (Philadelphia, PA)
- Joy-Southfield Community Development Corporation (Detroit, MI)
- Joint Standing Committee on Delegated Legislation (Australia)
- Junior Staff Career Development Program (Boys and Girls Club of America)
- Joint School Chinese Debating Society
- JSC Data Support System
- Japan Society for Comparative Endocrinology (est. 1975)
- Java Service Creation Environment
- Joint Services Communications Element
- Journal of Structural Engineering (Japan)
- Junior Secondary Certificate Examination
- John Stanford Center for Educational Excellence (Seattle, WA)
- Journal Supply Chain Efficiency Improvement
- Journal Supply Chain Efficiency Improvement Pilot
- Joint Standing Committee on Electoral Matters (Australia)
- Joint Select Committee on Electoral Reform (Canada)
- Joint Services Civil Engineering Research and Development Coordinating Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
[FIGURE 4 OMITTED] Masanori Hamada, who is currently the president of the Japan Society of Civil Engineers, and his colleagues in JSCE tried to introduce the above mentioned story of Hiro village to the Indonesian school children immediately after the tsunami disaster as reported by Hamada, Kiyono, Kunizaki and Suzuki (2005).
Separately, the Japan Society of Civil Engineers announced it will set up a committee to promote the reconstruction of Afghanistan, specializing in rebuilding infrastructure such as housing and roads.