The launch of 2-dimensional thermal probe electrical equipment will be announced at the 42nd meeting of the Japan Society of Calorimetry and Thermal Analysis, being held from October 7-9.
What does JSCTA stand for?
JSCTA stands for Japan Society of Calorimetry and Thermal Analysis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Japan Society of Cookery Science (est. 1968; Tokyo, Japan)
- Japanese Society of Computational Statistics (est. 1986)
- Joint Service Combat Shotgun
- Joint Strategic Connectivity Staff
- Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation (mathematics journal)
- Journal of the Serbian Chemical Society
- Joint Services Command and Staff College (UK military)
- International Journal of Soft Computing and Software Engineering
- Joint Standing Committee on Treaties (Australia)
- Joint Source-Channel Trellis Coding
- Jack Sparks Central Texas Flyrodders (fly fishing)
- Jeffco Schools Credit Union (Colorado)
- Japanese Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists
- Joint Select Committee on Video Material
- Japanese Society for Cardiovascular Surgery (Tokyo, Japan)
- Doctor of Juridical Science
- Doctor of the Science of Laws
- Jackson Structured Design
- Jackson System Development Method