407-408 TJ1185 The conference is held every two years under the auspices of the Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, with the support of the Japan Society for Precision Engineering.
What does JSPE stand for?
JSPE stands for Japan Society for Precision Engineering (Tokyo, Japan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSPE
- Journal of Scientific and Practical Computing
- Jersey Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- Jharkhand State Pollution Control Board (India)
- Japanese Society for Pigment Cell Research
- Joint Schools Property Division (Staffordshire County Council; UK)
- Joint Strategic Planning Document
- Journal of Sustainable Product Design (UK)
- Joint Sampling Probability Density Function (reliability)
- Joint Service Personnel/Skin Decontamination System
- Joint Strategic Planning Document Supporting Analysis (JSPS)
- Japan Society of Physical Education, Health and Sport Sciences
- Japan Society of Plumbing Engineers
- Japan Society of Political Economy
- Japan Society of Professional Engineers
- Japanese Society for Pediatric Endocrinology
- Jefferson Scale of Physician Empathy (Thomas Jefferson University Hospital; Philadelphia, PA)
- Japanese Society of Psychopathology of Expression & Arts Therapy
- Java Server Page Fragment (file extension)
- Joint Small Projects Fund
- Joint Staff Pension Fund