Details of these findings will be presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the Japan Society for Analytical Chemistry to be held at Nagoya University from September 14 to 16.
What does JSAC stand for?
JSAC stands for Japan Society for Analytical Chemistry
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSAC
We have 54 other meanings of JSAC in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese Studies Association of Australia
- Japan Scholarly Association for Asian Management
- Joint Semi-Autonomous Air Weapon System
- JCCSE Strategic Advisory Board
- Job Scheduler Address Block (software)
- Joint Scientific Advisory Board
- Joint Service Academies Ball
- Judicial Services Advisory Board
- Just Shapes and Beats (gaming)
- Jaffna Social Action Centre (Sri Lanka)
- Job Similation Assessment Centre
- Joint Safety Advisory Committee (universities; UK)
- Joint State Area Command
- Joint Strategic Assessment Committee
- Joint Strike Analysis Cell (US DoD)
- Joint Strike Analysis Center (US DoD)
- Joint Systems Acquisition Council
- Jordan Student Academic Center (Gallaudet University; Washington, DC)
- Journal of Selected Areas in Communications (IEEE)
- Japan Smoking Articles Corporate Association (est. 1976)