What does JSMI stand for?
JSMI stands for Japan Self-Medication Industry (est. 1985)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JSMI
We have 4 other meanings of JSMI in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese Society for Multiphase Flow
- Jarni Skola Matematiky a Fyziky (Czech Republic)
- Joint Staff Management Forum
- Joint Statement of Material Fact
- Jorgenson, Siegel, McClure & Flegel, LLP
- Jos Schepens Memorial Fund
- Julius Sumner Miller Foundation
- Jesus Stole My Girlfriend (UK indie band)
- Joint Service Materiel Group
- Japanese Society of Medical Imaging
- Japanese Society of Medical Instrumentation (est. 1923)
- Jerry Savelle Ministries International (Crowley, TX)
- Java Speech Markup Language
- Jewish Singles Mailing List
- Joint Service Mask Leakage Tester
- Japanese Society for Medical Mycology (est. 1956)
- Japanese Society of Mountain Medicine (est. 1981)
- Joint Supply Management Module (US DoD; Defense Information Systems Agency)
- Just Start Making Magic (Bellsouth Telecommunications)